The department of physics came into existence since the inception of the college in 1981.
Students Strength 2018-19
Students Strength 2017-18
- PG Library of the department contains 734 books.
- Notes on various topics are available the departmental library.
- Books related to competitive exams are also available.
- Smart room available for seminar of different topic (For PG students).
- Online content made available through various MHRD schemes.
- Teaching and learning through smart class.
ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Class room seminars.
- V.Raman day celebration.
- Participation in UMANG 2017-18 (Refreshment Stall)
- Participation skill development foundation course of TISS.
- Participation in the One day workshop and seminar organized by IQAC.
- Outdoor training programme organised in Balco for 7 days
SEMINAR – PG STUDENTS
CELEBRATION OF C.V.RAMAN DAY
Department celebrate Sir C.V.Raman birth anniversary on 07th Nove. 2017.
PARTICIPATION IN THE ONE DAY SEMINAR ON RESEARCH INITIATIVES AND ASPECTS ORGANIZED BY IQAC.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Versh Sao, Student awarded Ph.D Degree under the Guidance of Dr. Vinod Dubey
- 100% result in B.Sc. II and B.Sc. III Year.
- Sc. I Sem. student Miss. Prachi Pandey score 84% marks.