The department of economic came into existence since the inception of the college in 1981. Post graduate studies in the subject were introduced in 2006 under the self finance scheme.
Dr. S. K. Gobhil
M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D.
Experience – 24 years
Mob. – 9827114234
Dr. Purnima Sahu
M.A. M.Phil., Ph.D.
Experience – 30 years
Smt. Ritu Sinha
Experience – 29 years
Mob. – 9826769788
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Strength 2018-19
Students Strength 2017-18
- PG Library of the department contains 650 books and 24 dissertations.
- Notes on various topics are available the departmental library.
- Teaching and learning through smart class.
ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- College Annual Internal Audit by Dr. P.Sahu and Smt. R.Sinha
- Class room seminars.
SEMINAR BY MANJU AJAY (M.A. ECONOMIC III SEM.)
BOOK DISTRIBUTON TO BPL STUDENTS BY ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT
PLANTATION OF SAPLINGS
PARTICIPATION OF STUDENTS IN BLOOD GROUP EXAMINATON
SURVEY OF SC/ST HOSTEL
INAUGURATION OF ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT
Head of Department
- 24 Years teaching experience in UG and 22Years in PG Classes.
- Co-ordinatore of RUSA to look towards Infrastructure of the college. Monitoring and maintained account of RUSA funds.
- Covenor of TISS – (NUSSD), The national University Students Skill Development (NUSSD) Programme is a unique initiative on skill development designed and delivered by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) Mumbai declared Deemed University in the year 1964 by UGC act.
- Co-ordinator – IGNOU – (Organised difference – course) – Guidance of students, induction meeting to newly students, conduct to exam. Compellation of project works.
- Dual Course- 09 students are Economics department are enrolled in the PGDRD Course offered by IGNOU.
- 9 students are first division in M.A. First semester (Economics) 2017-18.
- Participated in “RUSA PFMS state level workshop” organized by the department of higher education govt. of Chhattisgarh at Raipur.
- Resource person of One Day Workshop on research initiatives and aspects” organized by IQAC in the College.
- 02 days training given to TISS participants on work with Communities skill.
- Information Officer (RTI) –
- Execution of application.
- Providena decumentts as per rule to the applicates
- Participated in “RUSA PFMS state level workshop” organized by the department of higher education govt. of C.G.
- Execution of valuation centre of Bilaspur University as Asstt. Co-ordinator.