The department of COMMERCE came into existence since the inception of the college in 1981. Post graduate studies in the subject were introduced in under the college
B.Com., M. Com., M. Phil
Students Strength 2018-19
Students Strength 2017-18
- PG Library of the department contains 261 books.
- Notes on various topics are available the departmental library.
- Books related to competitive exams are also available.
- Smart room available for seminar of different topic (For PG students).
- Teaching and learning through smart class.
ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
Class room seminars.
Teacher’s day celebration.
PARTICIPATION IN UMANG 2017-18 (REFRESHMENT STALL)
Participation skill development foundation course of TISS.
Participation in the One day workshop and seminar organized by IQAC.
Outdoor training organized in above 15 days for prepared of project report at Bank and other institutes.
SEMINAR – PG STUDENTS
ORIENTATION PROGRAMME IN RAIPUR
GUEST LECTURE ON G.S.T. DELIVERD BY MR. G. D. MANIKPURI
GUEST LECTURE ON budgetary control delivered by Dr. V.Agarwal
FORMATION OF COMMERCE COUNCIL
PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES UMANG 2017-18